Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Had to post the pic of the nice lake trout that I caught over the 4th of July weekend. It seems that I may have figured out the fishing a bit more on the lake, but did not get a whole lot of time to really see the full potential of the lake. One of the nights the boat we had up there quit working and took us until the next morning to figure out what was wrong with it, and really it was all my brother in law, Kevin that got it going again. Then again on another night of fishing we actually ran out of gas, so we ended up paddling most of our way back to the cabin until we were towed in by another boat, driven by Kevin no less.

The family cabin on the lake is really nice and great for all of us, but I definitely look forward to getting back out and fishing for some of the monster lake trout that I know are in there. There is a lot to enjoy around the cabin, on a nice beach, or around the lake, but it seemed that despite the nice weather and great weekend not everyone enjoyed themselves, but their loss I guess!






























No comments: