Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winter Catch up



All I can say is that it has been way too long! Be that as it may, I am not going to try and catch up on everything just yet. I do have some cool photos to add and stories to tell from the last six months or so, but I need to track those pics down and get it all on here. In the meantime I wanted to atleast update a post on my latest adventure, because it was far too "epic" not to get a spot in here among the others.

I almost felt obligated to add a post after this last weekend, because its the first real adventure that I have had since our move to Alaska, and I know that Kirk is bored out of his mind and has no real RAD friends around since I left, so this post is for him,... ha ha.




The top of the peak was a bit sketchy from the wind, but not thirty yards down did we find the best powder that was completely untouched. The sun was shining and the snow sparkled as we carved down the face. My new board and bindings under foot and nothing but sweet, soft powder all the way down. I cannot wait to go riding again this weekend.





1 comment:

micHelle said...

Bout dang time... Nice to see you're still alive. Is that Hatcher pass, where the gold mines were located?